The General Assembly is composed of all the Members of the MAC, and shall meet at least once a year.
57 members from 10 Member States:
- 8 NGOs
- 49 Sector
Among others, the General Assembly shall:
- approve the annual report, including the financial statements, the annual strategic plan and the budget for the next year;
- establish fees to be paid by members as proposed by the Executive Committee;
- elect the chair of the MAC and the members of the Executive Committee;
- approve sale or disposal of assets of the MAC;
- approve changes of Statutes and amendments Rules of Procedure;
- approve dissolution of the MAC;
- at proposal of the Executive Committee launch the procedure for loss of membership as defined in Article 14 of the Statutes of the MAC.